Fixed-knot high-tensile wire deer fencing is recognized the world over as the only serious fence to use for deer farming, deer exclusion or any deer management and control application.
In many states it is a legal requirement that this style of fence be used. Unlike other alternatives, this is a robust, permanent steel fence that when installed correctly will last for a minimum of 25 years.
Even if a deer hits this fence at speed, it will simply bounce off. Stay-Tuff”s range of Deer-TuffTM fences have been proven time and time again to be superior.
- Impact-resistant strength-the knots will not unravel, break, or slide
- Won’t sag or stretch, even under snow/ice load or extreme temperature changes
- Resists rust & corrosion-lasts 3 to 4 times as long as standard farm fence
- Resists predator penetration
- Saves money on materials-longer distances between posts as compared to standard low-tensile two-panel fence system
- Saves money on labor costs-knots are stripped on both ends of the fence, ready to tie. Saves 20-30 minutes per roll.